Petra Fisher Movement (defined below) respects privacy and the security of your personal information is important to us. We protect your personal information by maintaining physical, organizational and technological safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of your personal information. Except as stated herein, personal information may only be accessed by persons within our organization and other authorized third parties who require such access to provide you with the services indicated below.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
2.1 Information needed to use the Petra Fisher Platform.
We collect personal information about you when you use the Petra Fisher Platform or when you provide it to us through other means (such as when you contact us or purchase any Services). Without this information, we would be unable to provide you with all the services provided by Petra Fisher Movement and the Petra Fisher Platform. This information includes:
- Contact Information, Account, Profile Information. Such as your first name, last name, phone number, home address, email address, date of birth and billing information, some of which will depend on the services you use.
- Payment Information. Such as identification information, other verification information, bank account or payment account information.
2.2 Information voluntarily provided to us.
You may choose to provide us with additional personal information. This information may include:
- Additional Profile Information. Such as preferred language(s), age, sex or any other field that is not a required field during our information collection process or in the process of purchasing any Services (please see Term of Service for more information).
- Other Information. Such as when you fill in a form, add information to purchase a Service, respond to surveys, participate in promotions, communicate with us and other Customers, or share your experience with us. This may include health information if you choose to share it with us.
2.3 Automatically Collected Personal Information
When you use the Petra Fisher Platform and Payment Services, we automatically collect personal information that is sent to us by your web browser. We use this information to better understand how users use the Petra Fisher Platform, and to improve the Petra Fisher Platform to better meet your needs. The amount of information sent to us by your web browser depends on the browser and the settings you use. Please refer to the instructions provided by your browser if you want to learn more about what information it sends to websites you visit, or how you may change or restrict this. This information may include:
- Geo-location Information. Such as precise or approximate location determined from your IP address or mobile device’s GPS depending on your device settings.
- Usage Information. Such as the pages or content you view, visit landing pages on which you can purchase our Services, and other actions on the Petra Fisher Platform.
- Log Data and Device Information. Such as details about how you’ve used the Petra Fisher Platform (including if you clicked on links to third party applications or vendors), IP address, access dates and times, hardware and software information, device information, device event information, unique identifiers, crash data, cookie data, and the pages you’ve viewed or engaged with before or after using the Petra Fisher Platform. We may collect this information even if you haven’t made a purchase yet.
- Cookies and Similar Technologies. A piece of data from our Site that is stored within your web browser so that our Site can retrieve it at a later date or time. Cookies are used to tell the server that you have returned to our Site.
- Payment Transaction Information. Such as payment instrument used, date and time, payment amount, payment instrument expiration date and billing postcode, PayPal email address, your address and other related transaction details.
2.4 Personal Information Collected From Third Parties.
We collect personal information from other sources, such as:
- Third-Party Services. If you use any third-party services in connection with the Petra Fisher Platform, you direct the third-party to send us information such as your registration, friends list, and profile information as controlled by that service or as authorized by you via your privacy settings at that service.
- Background Information. To the extent permitted by applicable laws and with your consent where required, we may obtain the local version of police or background. We may use your information, including your full name and date of birth, to obtain such reports.
- Referred Customers. If you are referred to Petra Fisher Movement on behalf of another Customer, the Customer that referred you may submit personal information about you such as your first name, last name, phone number, home address, email address or other contact information.
- Other Sources. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may receive additional information about you, such as demographic data or other information to help detect fraud and safety issues from third party service providers and/or partners, and combine it with information we have about you. For example, we may receive background check results or fraud warnings from payment service providers for use in our fraud prevention and risk assessment efforts. We may receive information about you and your activities on and off the Petra Fisher Platform, or about your experiences and interactions from our partners.
- HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
3.1 Provide, Improve, and Develop the Petra Fisher Platform. We use personal information to:
- enable you to use the Petra Fisher Platform and Services,
- make and receive payments,
- supply you with requested services and make purchases,
- perform analytics, debug and conduct research,
- provide customer service and respond to your inquiries,
- send you messages, updates, security alerts, and notifications,
- for fraud detection and prevention,
- personalize and customize your experience based on your interactions with the Petra Fisher Platform and use of the Services, your purchasing history, your preferences, and other information you submit, and
- to carry out any other purposes that are disclosed to you and to which you consent.
3.2 Create and Maintain a Trusted and Safer Environment. We use personal information to:
- detect and prevent fraud, spam, abuse, security and safety incidents, and other harmful activity,
- study and combat discrimination consistent with our Terms of Service,
- conduct security investigations and risk assessments,
- verify or authenticate information provided by you,
- conduct checks against databases and other information sources, including background checks,
- comply with our legal obligations, protect the health and well-being of our Customers, our employees, and members of the public,
- resolve disputes with Customers or between Customers,
- enforce our agreements with third parties,
- comply with law, respond to legal requests, prevent harm and protect our rights (see section 4.5),
- enforce our Terms and other policies, and
- in connection with the activities above, we may conduct profiling based on your interactions with us, your profile information and other information you submit to Petra Fisher Movement, and information obtained from third parties.
3.3 Provide, Personalize, Measure, and Improve our Advertising and Marketing. We may use personal information to:
- send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising, and other information based on your preferences and social media advertising through social media platforms,
- personalize, measure, and improve our advertising,
- administer promotional programs, rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by Petra Fisher Movement or its third-party partners,
- analyze characteristics and preferences to send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising and other information that we think might be of interest to you, and
- invite you to events and relevant opportunities.
3.4 Provide Payment services. Personal information is used to enable or authorize third parties to use Payment Services:
- Detect and prevent money laundering, fraud, abuse, security incidents.
- Conduct security investigations and risk assessments.
- Comply with legal obligations.
- Enforce our Terms of Service, Payment Terms and other payment policies.
- With your consent, send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising, and other information that may be of interest to you based on your preferences.
- Provide and improve the Payment Services.
- SHARING, DISCLOSURE & RETENTION
4.1 Sharing With Third Parties.
We may share your information with third parties, such as when authorizing a third-party application or website to access your personal information or participating in promotional activities by Petra Fisher Movement partners or third parties.
Where permissible with applicable law, we may use certain information about you, such as your email address, de-identify it, and share it with social media platforms, to generate leads, drive traffic to Petra Fisher Movement or otherwise promote our products and services.
4.2 Sharing Between Customers and Third-Parties.
To help facilitate purchases by you or other interactions between Customers, we may need to share certain information such as:
- When purchasing any Services, certain information may be shared with our third-party service providers, including first name, last name, billing address, email address, billing information, dispute outcome (when applicable) and other information you choose to share and submit.
- When purchasing any Live Training or Coaching services, additional information may be shared to assist with coordinating such live Services, such as your first name, last name, date of Services, locations of Services, details of any Services, requirements to attend a live Instance, and other related information.
4.3 Images and Promotional Materials.
4.4 Third-Party Service Providers.
Our third-party service providers may use third-party services to help manage or deliver their services, such as their own vendors or subcontractors. Some personal information shared with third-party service providers (such as names, contact details, home address and billing information of Customers) may be shared with such third-party service providers.
4.5 Complying with Law.
We may disclose your information to courts, law enforcement, governmental or public authorities, tax authorities, or authorized third parties, if and to the extent we are required or permitted to do so by law or where disclosure is reasonably necessary: (i) to comply with our legal obligations, (ii) to comply with a valid legal request or to respond to claims asserted against Petra Fisher Movement, (iii) to respond to a valid legal request relating to a criminal investigation to address alleged or suspected illegal activity, or to respond to or address any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other of our users to legal or regulatory liability, (iv) to enforce and administer our agreements with Customers, or (v) to protect the rights, property or personal safety of Petra Fisher Movement, its employees, its Customers, or members of the public. For example, if permitted due to the forgoing circumstances, Customer tax information may be shared with tax authorities or other governmental agencies.
Where appropriate, we may notify Customers about legal requests unless: (i) providing notice is prohibited by the legal process itself, by court order we receive, or by applicable law, or (ii) we believe that providing notice would be futile, ineffective, create a risk of injury or bodily harm to an individual or group, or create or increase a risk of fraud upon or harm to Petra Fisher Movement, our Customers, or expose Petra Fisher Movement to a claim of obstruction of justice.
For jurisdictions where Petra Fisher Movement facilitates the collection and remittance of Taxes where legally permissible according to applicable law, we may disclose information about transactions, Services provided and Taxes to the applicable tax authority, such as Customer names, addresses, addresses of any live Services, transaction dates and amounts, tax identification number(s), the amount of taxes received (or due) from Customers, and contact information.
Some or all of the personal information we collect may be stored or processed in jurisdiction outside of Canada. As a result, this information may be subject to access requests from courts, law enforcement, governmental or public authorities, tax authorities or authorized third parties in those jurisdictions according to laws in those jurisdictions.
4.6 Retention of Personal Information.
We retain personal information that we collect only as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or to meet legal requirements (see Section 6.3). We destroy personal information when it is no longer needed.
4.7 Our Service Providers.
We may share personal information with affiliated and unaffiliated service providers to help us run our business, including service providers that help us: (i) verify your identity or authenticate your identification documents, (ii) check information against public databases, (iii) conduct background checks, fraud prevention, and risk assessment, (iv) perform product development, maintenance and debugging, (v) allow the provision of the Petra Fisher Movement Services through third-party platforms and software tools, (vi) provide customer service, advertising, or payments services, or (vii) process, handle or assess insurance claims or similar claims. These providers have access to your personal information to perform these tasks.
4.8 Business Transfers.
- OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
5.1 Analyzing your Communications.
We may review, scan, or analyze your communications with Petra Fisher Movement for reasons outlined in Article 3 of this policy, including fraud prevention, risk assessment, regulatory compliance, investigation, product development, research, analytics, enforcing our Terms of Service, and customer support purposes. In some cases, we may also scan, review, or analyze messages to debug, improve, and expand product offerings. Occasionally we may need to manually review communications, such as for fraud investigations and customer support, or to assess and improve the functionality of these automated tools.
5.2 Third-Party Partners & Integrations.
Parts of the Petra Fisher Platform may integrate with or link to third-party services, not owned or controlled by Petra Fisher Movement, such as our customer relationship management software, landing page builder, electronic communication software (such as Zoom), payment processors and more. Use of these services is subject to the privacy policies of those providers. Petra Fisher Movement does not own or control these third parties and when you interact with them you are providing your information to them.
- YOUR RIGHTS
You can exercise any of the rights described in this section consistent with applicable law. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity and request before taking further action on your request.
6.1 Data Access and Corrections.
You can access and update some of your personal information by contacting Petra Fisher Movement and submitting a request. You are responsible for keeping your personal information up to date. You can request a correction to your personal information if you believe it is inaccurate. If you submitted personal information and would like to have access to it, or if you would like to have it corrected, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
6.2 Data Erasure.
In certain jurisdictions, you can request that your personal information be deleted. Please note that if you request the erasure of your personal information:
- We may retain your personal information as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as prevention of money laundering, fraud detection and prevention, and enhancing safety. For example, if we suspend you from using Petra Fisher Movement Services for fraud or safety reasons, we may retain information gathered from you to prevent you from using Petra Fisher Movement Services in the future.
- We may retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations. For example, Petra Fisher Movement may keep information for tax, legal reporting and auditing obligations.
- Because we take measures to protect data from accidental or malicious loss and destruction, residual copies of your personal information may not be removed from our backup systems for a limited period of time.
While no organization can guarantee perfect security, we are continuously implementing and updating administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your information against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, or alteration.
- CONTACT INFORMATION AND RESPONSIBLE PETRA FISHER MOVEMENT ENTITIES